Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Places: Kapurpurawan Rock Formation, Burgos, Ilocos Norte



The next destination we’ve visited on my day 2 in Ilocos Norte is the Kapurpurawan Rock Formation. Also in Burgos, Kapurpurawan rock formation is one of the most precious places to see in Pagudpud. The combination of the wind and huge waves coming from South China Sea later formed a hill of beautiful white limestone rock . It is magnificently chiseled along the long stretch of the shores. It’s a sight to behold. I was paradoxically fascinated by its beauty. The view is cinematic. However you still need to walk for 15 to 20 minutes but getting here is so worth it. My friend Jason told me that it is best viewed during sunset as it creates a golden color when the sun strikes Kapurpurawan.

Kapurpurawan rock formation


To know more about my adventures in Ilocos Norte, you may visit my other blog site at:

No comments:

Post a Comment