Sunday, June 17, 2012

People: Happy Father's Day To All!!!




My Dad...

As we celebrate Father’s Day. I wish to all the DADS out there a Happy Fathers' Day! This day is specifically dedicated to fathers the world over. However for me, Father's Day is like Mothers day because I celebrate this day with my Mom. Since I lost my Dad 12 years ago. 

Today is a wonderful day to remember him and all the Fathers around the world. The importance of their role to our family. Our heroes, mentors and guides. Our dad showed us wisdom and extend their patience. They are examples of faith and generosity Our first teacher in how to live with love and compassion and with determination amidst difficulties in our daily lives. 

We miss him so much. His love for my Mom is  exceptional as if they where soul mates or I should say destined for each other. He's been a great example of hard work, responsibility, provider not only to his family but to the community as well. Because he's been a councilor for several years. Though, he is not perfect but he tries to be one. I wish my Dad were here with us, I wish things could have been different, but I'm happy to have the good memories back again. Me and mommy will never ever forget the Hero in our life "Daddy".

My Dad passing was a bit hard for me because as an only child I had to grow instantly and become independent at an early age. Daddy taught me many things. Like to work hard, do my best, own up to my mistakes, love, respect, serve and the most important thing of all: God. Mom and Dad are active member of the Church so they taught me to always take it to God.

I am so blessed that you were my father; you prepared me well. I know that we had a good relationship, and I know that you knew how much I loved you. The one thing I regret was not saying these words to you. Even though you weren't here with us anymore. I know that you are still watching and guiding us up above. I just want to say to you that NO father can ever replace you. Cheers to you Dad! I know you are so proud of me and thank you for all the things you have done to me and Mom. We will always remember you in our hearts forever. Happy Father's Day. Duday!

















No comments:

Post a Comment