Tuesday, May 1, 2012

People: My Mom's 66th Birthday Celebration....


Today (May 1) is my mom's birthday! Another year full of laughs and surprises. But with 66 years and counting, my mom has seen most of what life has to offer. So, what shall I get her?

A gold earrings perhaps? A new perfume? Or trip abroad would be nice! However when I ask her, she just replied that greatest gift she received  from  God is me. I thank God for giving me my mother because she has given me:

B ? Bliss
E ? Enlightenment
S ? Strength
T ? Tolerance
M ? Motivation
O ? Open Mindedness
M ? Miracles

Also, she has given me the priceless gift of life and the priceless gift of having such a great mother. If cost is a worry, hugs and kisses are certainly free. Add a little bit of some feel-good comments should be enough to boost anyone's day.

Whatever happens, I will always be your son, and nothing can take away from that important fact. No matter what happens in the future, nothing can take away from the many, many happy memories in the past. Happy Birthday, Mommy and I love you always! :)

Below are some of the pictures during my Mom's 66 birthday celebration:

Mom celebrates birthday with Piolo.

Mom's Birthday celebration at Circle Island
Mom with Moi
with krizzia

No comments:

Post a Comment