Sunday, May 13, 2012

People: Mother's Day 2012

Today, as we pay tribute to our our first teacher, source of strength, inspiration and  happiness to our family. Our mothers who shaped our character to be valuable citizens of this world. Happy Mothers day to all Mom's out there!

Mother's Day is special day to my family or I should say for most Filipinos. Each family organize a treat or outing for our beloved Moms. In my case, I see to it that every mother's day, I will spent my time with her like going out for shopping, going to church, or have a fabulous dinner with her. If  I am not around,  I make sure that I call her or mark it with gifts such as flowers, chocolates, jewelry, clothing, and cards. In this was I can thank her for all sacrifices and the unconditional love she gave me.

No matter what day or manner we celebrate Mother's Day, the most important thing is: Honor and love our mothers. She works hard and sacrifices a lot for the good of her family. All hugs and kisses to her on this special day. Let us show our thanks and appreciation. Happy Mother's Day to all! Love you always Mom! :)

Me & My Mom







No comments:

Post a Comment