Friday, April 24, 2015

Lifestyle: My movie review - AVENGERS: Age of Ultron




Rating: PG-13 (for intense sequences of sci-fi action, violence and destruction, and for some suggestive comments)
Genre: Action & Adventure , Science Fiction & Fantasy
Directed By: Joss Whedon
Written By: Joss Whedon
Runtime: 2 hr. 30 min. Walt Disney Pictures  


My Review: The movie is an exuberant and eye-popping,  It serves as a suitably satisfying sequel, reuniting its predecessor's unwieldy cast with a few new additions and a worthy foe.

I think the movie is a very smart and visually entertaining. Marvel comic fans definitely will enjoy this movie sequel.  However a true drama is entirely missing. No tension at all. Everything has to stop for the next battle. All  characters have their own share of showing their capabilities which sets them apart from each other.  I enjoy the film and can't wait to see the third installment of the film.

My Rating: 9 out of 10 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment