Friday, October 5, 2012

Lifestyle: Happy World Teachers' Day







Today is World Teachers' Day.  It is  held annually on October 5th since 1994 - when it was created by UNESCO - celebrates teachers worldwide. Its aim is to mobilise support for teachers and to ensure that the needs of future generations will continue to be met by teachers.

"Building Peace in the Minds of Men and Women"...  

To all teachers around the world... thank you for keeping us informed and inspired! 

HAPPY WORLD TEACHERS' DAY! :)




2 comments:

  1. I'm having a great time. I get to travel and see the world. And yeah, I'll have a family, because I don't want to miss out on that amazing experience, but it's not defining who I am.

    Flights to Luanda | Cheap Flights to Luanda | Cheap Air Tickets to Luanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good to hear! Thanks for visiting!:)

    ReplyDelete